Our Fellowship Program
A PATH TO GREATER PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
Our fellowship program will hone your skills as an intraoperative assistant and enable you to become the surgeon’s right hand. You’ll learn how to become a leader in the O.R. and take the initiative to act in crucial surgical situations. You’ll also learn the latest practices and techniques from the most experienced surgical professionals available anywhere.
COMPELLING REASONS BECOME A PRECISION ASSIST FELLOW
- You’ll garner clinical and didactic knowledge that would take years of on-the-job training to develop
- You’ll be better equipped to manage acute and critically ill surgical patients regardless of subspecialty or complexity
- Your additional clinical training will help to improve quality of patient care
- Our program serves as a pathway to high-level credentialization
DETAILS ABOUT PRECISION ASSIST'S FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
Our program consists of 12-16 weeks of intensive training that includes weekly lectures, O.R. clinicals, and professional evaluations by supervising physicians, many of whom possess over 20 years of surgical experience. The course of study includes practice with actual tools in a real O.R. setting (our O.R. simulator) accompanied by experienced O.R. professionals. Our goal is to develop quality professionals and deliver excellent surgical assists to the surgical teams we serve.
PREREQUISITES FOR THE PRECISION ASSIST FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
Fundamental prerequisites for becoming a Precision Assist fellow include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Certification as a physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner
- Recent graduates seeking certification
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn in an intensive academic environment
- Energy and attitude to succeed
Need to speak with us?